Thursday, August 26, 2004

Kerry is a tool

I don't get how people don't see this.

I spent much of last evening enjoying a beer (or 4) and some political debate with a few friends. There's nothing quite like a 4-on-1 argument. Especially when everyone is drinking. And it's about THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION OF OUR LIFETIME.

That was a joke. Well, maybe.

My favorite part had to be when Eric said that Michael Moore's facts were beyond reproach. I told him about the doctored newspaper in F9/11 and how Moore was being sued by the paper. His response was to question the validity of my sources. That maybe it was all made up. Oye.

One of the points I was trying to make last night was that, while I'm not a huge Bush fan, I just don't see that Kerry takes the WoT seriously. If he did, I'd really consider voting for a Democrat (wretch!). Or, has N.Z. Bear put it (via Instapundit):
Bush is no prize. But he's the devil we know, and a devil who, for all his flaws, takes seriously the threat facing our nation and appears to be trying to do something about it. With Bush, I expect I will have four more years to quibble with and argue about his tactics in the conduct of this war. With Kerry, once the campaign was over, I fear I'd have a difficult time convincing him there was a war at all.
Anyway, the original point of this post, which I'm going to stand by, is that Kerry is a tool.

[Update:] A fine rant on Kerry.

1 Comments:

Blogger D.X. said...

all politicians are required to be huge tools.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home