Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Canada and my resolving door

I finally bought my plane ticket to go to Canada for Tina's wedding. It's unfortunate that I'll be all by myself, since I'm going to be staying in a bed and breakfast for the first time in my life. Of course, I haven't done everything yet and still need to rent a car.

And now, for a resolution!

I am going to write something (anything) every day on my blog. Well, I can take the weekend off if other things are going on, but I will still try to put something up even then. The reasons for this are two-fold.

To begin with, there are all the reasons I started the blog in the first place. I'm not going to bother to list them (though I probably should), but suffice it to say, I am not going to get what I want out of this if I don't do it more regularly.

And second, Jeff and I are going to abandon our individual blogs for a group blog. This is truly why I am re-affirming my commitment to throwing any old crap up for your reading pleasure. I can't be letting down the Brothers Davidson team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home