Wednesday, November 17, 2004

So Ronrey

3am is almost upon me.

Sleeping alone can really suck.

P.S. I hate Daylight Savings Time (DST). What fuck-nut thought of it and what dumbasses thought it was a good idea?

P.P.S. Something about this post put a song in my head. These lyrics might be wrong, but feel free to sing it with me.

Where have all the good men gone, and where are all the gods?
Where's the street wise Hercules, to fight the rising odds?
Riding on the thunder, and rising with the heat
It's going to take a Superman to sweep me off my feet!

I need a hero!
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's got to be strong and he's got to be fast
And he's got to be fresh from the fight

I need a hero!
I'm holding out for hero 'til the morning light
He's got to be sure and he's got to be soon
And he's got be larger than life

[Okay, I went and looked it up. I'm mixing the first two verses together.]

2 Comments:

Blogger joy said...

1. Let Arby sleep in the bed, he loves you.
2. I've found it actually can be fabulous to sleep alone, it's all perspective. Arby excluded, I miss him pitter-pattering around the hardwood floors.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey Davidson said...

Benjamin Franklin, according to a line in the movie 'National Treasure.'

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home