Thursday, November 04, 2004

Good news and bad news

This is a somewhat belated post. I can be a little lazy.

First, the bad news - Bush won. Yes, I supported him and voted for him, but look at the other choices I had.

And in a blow against freedom, propositions against gay marriages passed in 11 states.

And now, the good news - Kerry lost! Woo-hoo!

Even better than that, I saw a 33% return on my "investments" at Tradesports.com.

But the best news of all is that while Yasser Arafat is still alive, at least he's in a coma! May death come for this monster soon.

Update: He might be dead already!

Update: Arafat is being declared dead by CNN and others. I really like this quote from Jonah Goldberg over at The Corner:
Obviously, my remorse knows bounds. My sadness has a bottom. Words are more than adequate to express my grief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home