Monday, October 25, 2004

Voting with your wallet

I voted last Saturday. It was a spur of the moment thing - Emily and I were driving about town and we happen to pass an early voting site. If I hadn't voted then, it might not have happened at all. Slim pickings this year and all.

But the much bigger and important news is...

I have a +10 position at 56.9 on Bush winning the presidential election over at Tradesports.com. Additionally, I have a very small position on Bush getting 300+ electoral votes at about 2-1 odds. I think I'm going to ride these out 'til the end.

Update: Okay, I might need to go back to just reading the news and looking for a new cell phone. My position on the 300+ electoral votes thing just increased by 150%.

Update: Well, I'm now in for almost $150 and it's time to be done. If all my contracts pay out at full value, I stand to make a little over $150.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home