Saturday, July 17, 2004

Moving and packing

After helping Shane move her furniture this morning, Emily and I signed the lease for our new place!  We have movers coming tomorrow so I will be driving to work on Monday from my new home.  I am very excited about the two of us moving in together and about how cool our new place is.
 
It is a 2bd/1bath in Crestview and it's right across the street from a church.  It has good size rooms, a great size kitchen, a screen porch off the back, and a huge back yard (for central Austin).
 
In other news, we missed the boat party for work today.  Probably for the best, since I didn't have to hear our CEO talk.  The sound of that man's voice might be enough to make me swim to shore.
 
And finally, I managed to get a good night sleep despite my ear infection.  The doctor gave me some vicodin (sp?) and two of those before bed works like a charm.
 
Anyway, I need to be packing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home